This website is operated by kartmor.com. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to kartmor.com. Kartmor.com offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
These Terms and Conditions apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (the “CPA”).
These Terms and Conditions contain provisions that appear in similar text and style to this clause and which –
may limit the risk or liability of Kartmor or a third party; and/or
may create risk or liability for the user; and/or may compel the user to indemnify Kartmor or a third party; and/or
serves as an acknowledgement, by the user, of a fact.
Your attention is drawn to these Terms and Conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
If there is any provision in these Terms and Conditions that you do not understand, it is your responsibility to ask Kartmor to explain it to you before you accept the Terms and Conditions or continue using the Website.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended or must be understood to unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any right or obligation, as the case may be, created for either you or Kartmor in terms of the CPA.
Kartmor permits the use of this Website subject to the Terms and Conditions. By using this Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions unconditionally. You must not use this Website if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions.
SECTION 1: HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT:
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search Engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and
- Charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve at our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
- Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 3 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to Info@kartmor.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
- context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Kartmor’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
SECTION 2: IFRAMES
- Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
SECTION 3: REGISTRATION & USE
- Only registered users may order Goods on the Website.
- To register as a user, you must provide an e-mail and password and provide certain information and personal details to Kartmor. You will need to use your unique username and password to access the Website to purchase Goods.
- You agree and warrant that your username and password shall:
- be used for personal use only; and
- not be disclosed by you to any third party.
- For security purposes you agree to enter the correct username and password whenever ordering goods, failing which you will be denied access.
- You agree that, once the correct username and password relating to your account have been entered, irrespective of whether the use of the username and password is unauthorised or fraudulent, you will be liable for payment of such order, save where the order is cancelled by you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to notify Kartmor immediately upon becoming aware of or reasonably suspecting any unauthorised access to or use of your username and password and to take steps to mitigate any resultant loss or harm.
- You agree that you will not in any way use any device, software or other instrument to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. In addition, you agree that you will not in any way use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the Website or the information contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorised Kartmor representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this Website).
- You may not use the Website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, contains or amounts to hate speech or is otherwise unlawful.
- You may not in any way display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and/or the information contained therein without the express prior written consent of an authorised Kartmor representative.
- You agree and warrant that your username and password shall:
SECTION 4: PAYMENT
- We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
- Payment for any products can be made as follows:
1.Debit Card: Visa & Mastercard can be used to complete your purchase on our site.
2.Credit Card: Visa & Mastercard can be used to complete your purchase on our site.
3.I PAY: Pay using EFT by logging directly to your Bank Account.
4. Manual EFT: Pay using EFT by logging directly to your online banking profile .Banking details will me emailed to you
5. FNB ATM Cash Deposit: Pay by doing a cash deposit at the ATM.
For more information on our payment options please click here.
SECTION 5: DELIVERY OPTIONS
1.Kartmor offers 2 methods of delivery of goods to you. Election of method is dependent on shipping address.
Fastway Couriers (To your door).
Fastway couriers covers majority of areas in South Africa. All metropolitan areas and surrounding areas(70 km Radius) are covered by fastway Couriers. Delivery time is estimated between 2-business days to most areas in South Africa. Orders can be tracked in real time on our website using your order ID and e-mail address.
Aramex (Door to Door).
Aramex couriers covers majority of areas in South Africa. All orders located further then 70 km radius from cities will be covered by Aramex Couriers. Delivery time is estimated between 2-business days to most areas in South Africa. Orders can be tracked in real time on our website using your order ID and e-mail address.
Post office (Counter to Counter).
Post office method will be used for rural areas not covered by Fastway couriers or Aramex where street adresses are an issue. Delivery via Post Office is shipped to the nearest Post Office to your shipping address. It is the responsibility of the acquirer to pick items up from the post office. All orders via Post Office will be delivered in 4-5 business days. Orders can be tracked via our website by using your order ID and e-mail address.
For more information on our payment options please click here.
SECTION 6: REFUND & WARRANTY POLICY
- Customers who wish to refund items purchased from Kartmor.com may do so by contacting the Kartmor team.
- Items may be refunded within 5 days from delivery of the product. All returns thereafter will be rejected.
- Customers are liable for any shipping fee upon returning product/products.
- We will not refund/replace any goods returned to us in an unacceptable state (misuse, not following manufacturer’s instructions, failure to take reasonable care etc).
- Once we have inspected the goods and determined that you are entitled to a refund, we will offer you the option of replacement or reimbursement. Communication will take place via e-mail.
SECTION 7: BUYER PROTECTION
We want you to shop with confidence and worry less. Our buyer protection ensures that you are covered all the way from click to delivery. Our buyer protection covers you for the purchase price plus delivery cost for all orders not received. If after 15 working days your order isn’t received we will take the necessary steps to investigate the reasoning and if it is determined that your order was not delivered, you will then be refunded in full. All refund request should be placed on our site under the My Account Section.
SECTION 8: RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
SECTION 9: REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE:
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
SECTION 10: CONTENT LIABILITY
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.